This popped up in my Facebook sidebar this morning. My answers were from 5 years ago so I decided to give it an update. More has changed than one might imagine.
1. What time did you get up this morning? The time I got up and the time I was awake are two very different things. Probably about 9:30…but it’s Saturday AND my birthday so I am entitled to that.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 50 Shades of Gray
4. What is your favorite TV show? Outlander
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Colorado, Ireland, Austria. I think there are many places I could call home.
6. What did you have for breakfast? tea and a banana.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
8. What foods do you dislike? Beets and baby corn
9. Favorite Place to Eat? any place with character and good food
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch or Bleu Cheese
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2008 Mercedes C300
12. What are your favorite clothes? sweaters, jeans, and boots.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland and Scotland
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?Definitely Full
15. Where would you want to retire? I used to say Colorado. Now I’m not so sure.
16. Favorite time of day? Typically, I’d say morning.
17. Where were you born? East St. Louis, IL
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Cross country
19. Bird watcher? I have a book in the kitchen window that I use to ID the ones I see. So yes.
20. Do you consider yourself attractive? I suppose in some ways. Tough question.
21. Pets? Yes. A 12 year old Golden, a 7 year old mini Doxie, and two 14 year old cats.
22. Any new and exciting news that you’d like to share? I started yoga this week. It’s been a year since my accident so I’m all released to do whatever I want/can.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? I wanted to be a National Park Ranger. Ended up being a teacher.
24. What is your best childhood memory? Summers at my grandmother’s farm: Cool nights. The black angus cattle in the front pasture. Walking to the end of the lane for the mail. Fresh peas. Butterscotch candies. Watching Gunsmoke on tv. The smell of sweat peas blooming.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? I would say a cat person, but I love my mini Doxie like crazy. So both I guess.
26. Are you married? Yes, 25 years this one.
27. Always wear your seat belt? Yes!!!!!
28. Been in a car accident? Yes. Very minor.
29. Any pet peeves? Several
30. Favorite pizza topping? sausage, bacon, mushroom
31. Favorite Flower? Lily of the Valley
32. Favorite ice cream? vanilla
33. Favorite fast food? I don’t eat fast food unless it’s a salad from Arby’s. Or something at Chipotle.
34. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None
35. From whom did you get your last email? knitting friend
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? This is tough. Talbots. Scheels (sporting goods).
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not since I went down a playground slide in Germany last October and broke my back. I tend to think things through now.
38. Like your job? I enjoy my life at home
39. What was your favorite vacation? The one that was ruined by breaking my back…Austria, Germany, and the Netherlands. But I spent many glorious summers in Colorado too!
40. Who’s your favorite actor/actress? Sean Connery and Cary Grant,
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband.
42. What are you listening to right now? A football game on the kitchen television. The hubby left it on or I would be listening to the furnace run. I hate football.
43. What is your favorite color? green
44. How many tattoos do you have? NONE
45. Coffee drinker? Sometimes. I like tea too. I do both several times a week.
46. How many children do you have? 1 son. He’s awesome.
47. What was the last book you read? The Devil Wears Kilts. Definitely not scholarly reading but it was fun. I read a few books a week typically.